Blog Article Post Competition
Blog Article Post Competition
The Blog or Article post writing competition gave the opportunity for young professionals around the globe to share their knowledge and experiences to the world and other software professionals. Many other professionals can get benefit from these kind of technology article or blog posts. Based on the response for this contest or competition, Techiclues will continue this in future.
This competition is open to all software development professionals, architects, QA's & enthusiasts.
- You represent, warrant, and confirm that:
- No Infringement: To the best of your knowledge and belief, after reasonable inquiry, your Work does not knowingly infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, rights in copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, privacy, personality, or other proprietary rights.
- You have necessary Rights to your Work: You are the author of the Work and have not assigned your rights or had such rights vest in any third party by contract, operation of law or otherwise or if not the author, you have secured all necessary rights and licenses from the owner(s); and you have the right to grant the rights and licenses contained herein.
- No malicious code: You have not included, and to the best of your knowledge and belief, after reasonable inquiry, your Work does not contain, any virii, Trojan horse, worm, spyware, adware, or other harmful or malicious code.
- We have the right to identify you: Techiclues can and shall publish your name and/or site ID in connection with your Work, and if you require end users to contact you for any reason in connection with licensing of your Work, Techiclues can and shall publish your contact information.
- We don't want to breach other publisher's rights: If the Work is a previously published work, Contributor must give Techiclues notice of the prior publication and provide the consent of all copyright holders to the Work being posted on Techiclues and made available to users of the Site.
- The Work is otherwise provided "as is", "where is", "as available", without warranty or guarantee of any kind. This means no express, implied or statutory warranty, including without limitation, warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Nothing in this Contributor's Agreement restricts or limits your pre-existing rights to use, publish, perform, or distribute your Work.
- The prizes will be given in below categories,
- Best Post (Article or Blog) – 1st prize winner gets $100 USD including the certificate and extra 500 reputation points.
- Best Post (Article or Blog) – 2st prize winner gets $50 USD including the certificate and extra 250 reputation points.
- Maximum Best Posts from Single Author – winner gets $100 USD including the certificate and extra 500 reputation points.
- First top 25 winners gets Techiclues achievement certificate and extra 250 reputation points.
Guidelines for post submission:
- The idea/conent should be yours and don't copy from anywhere or any websites and you are solely responsible for the contents.
- Ensure that you provide proper details while creating the article/blog or any post in our website.
- Provide proper description and select category and tags before submit the post.
- Make sure no grammatical mistakes in your contents.
- Post content should be easily understand by the readers.
- Make sure your profile details are up-to-date.
- Attachment should be in zip format and less than 10MB size.