Since the Internet plays a more and more important role in our daily life, we create lots of data on computers. Traditional backup devices or solutions can not meet the need of most people. For this, there is an increasing number of online backup services for PC. Each of them has its own pros and cons for online backup. If you need a nice choice for your computer data backup, please read this review, and a detailed guide is included.
Benefits of online backup
Before getting to know the best online backup service, we can learn something about why we choose to create an online backup of our data. As we all know, compared with traditional backup methods, online backup has many wonderful advantages. Let’s see what benefit the online backup method will bring to you.
- Protect your computer data: Online backup service saves all your important data on the cloud, away from any type of local disasters, system crashes, virus attacks, equipment failures, manual deletion, and so on.
- Flexible online storage for data: The online storage space can be changed by paying for different subscription plans according to your need.
- East access to your data: Once you created a backup of data, you can access it on any device with a network connection, without carrying a storage device everywhere.
- Unlimited backup versions: Different from the local backup method, the online backup service will save all backup versions for you so that you can get your deleted data back to any version of it.
- Save time and effort: Online backup service can perform online backup tasks regularly and automatically for you.
Here comes the best online backup service!
If you are looking for an easy-to-use and professional online backup service, here comes the best option for you: a free cloud backup service called CBackup. It is provided by a company called AOMEI, which has worked in data security for many years.
You can use CBackup on your website or desktop. If you are using a computer that is based on the Windows operating system, you can download the CBackup desktop client for free. It can be used in Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and XP.
You do not need to worry about your data security in CBackup. CBackup uses OAuth, an industry-standard security framework to protect your login information and cloud drive password. When you perform data transfer tasks in CBackup, it applies 256-bit AES Encryption to ensure your data security.
In CBackup, you can use many effective backup and sync features for free. Without paying for any plans, you can enjoy all these comprehensive features:
- Backup PC to public cloud: CBackup allows you to backup any type of data to any mainstream cloud drive, containing Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc. You can choose your texts, pictures, videos, programs, hard drives, and even the whole computer as the backup source.
- Sync PC to public cloud: Also, all kinds of data can be synced to mainstream clouds via CBackup.
- Cloud-to-cloud backup and sync: With them, you can back up or transfer your data between two different cloud drive accounts on one interface.
- Combine cloud storage: If you need large online backup space, you can use this feature to merge many free cloud drive accounts together into a combined cloud. You can choose cloud drive accounts from the same cloud platform or different cloud platforms.
- Free cloud storage: Each CBackup account will be given 10GB free of cloud storage in its CBackup Cloud. If you like, you can get 1TB, or 5TB cloud storage in it.
An easy guideline to create an online backup
Now, let’s see how to create an online backup task in CBackup:
- Download and install the CBackup desktop application from its official website. Sign up for a new CBackup account, then launch the CBackup client to log into your new account.
2. Choose the My Storage tab. Select a cloud drive for your data and then click on Authorize Now to give CBackup authorization to access it.
3. Click on Backup > Backup PC to Public Cloud.
- Choose any data on your computer as the backup source, and select the cloud drive account as the backup destination. Finally, click on the Start Backup button to back up your data quickly.
Here is a review of the best free backup software. You can download and install it now. Then enjoy the professional backup and sync features in it with a few clicks for free. Believe it, CBackup can meet all your needs for online backup.